Saturday, July 09, 2011

Suzuki Bandit 1200S Road Trip

A bit of an exaggeration
Thinking about taking my Bandit on a trip in a couple of weeks. I decided I better do a tune up and look into a few tech tools to make the ride more enjoyable. Owning a 2003 Bandit 1200s, holeshot.com represents my site of choice for most recommendations. The site design could use some work but the info and suggestions hold a lot of popularity.

I put together a wishlist from Amazon and a couple of other places.

Oil Change
Filter Change
Accessories Plug (for cell phone, ipod)
Bags
First Aid Kit
Sunscreen
Blistex

The oil and filter products are recommendations from holeshot.com, the Accessory plug from a Google search, and the bags came from reading a bunch of reviews.

You could use the Nelson Rigg set as a good alternative to the bags I recommend. I looked into the Nelson-Rigg CL-950 and the solar products that Nelson-Rigg offers. The solar products were especially interesting due to me being a gadget geek. Nelson-Rigg also offers a solar kit to use without a bag.

1 comment:

Jonathon Deringer said...

I got my oil and filter in today! Now to spend some time scrapping my knuckles in 95 degree heat.